Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Amdocs CBEs, the Sales Directors and the peers in the Customer Business Group, supporting the development of new business opportunities within specific territories/accounts within the Big Data Analytics domain.
- Participate in region Pre-sale activities and sales support for Amdocs’ BDA products and solutions, including responses to RFIs, RFPs and inquiries.
- Deliver on-site discovery / assessments with customers and partners. That includes understanding customer requirements, creating consulting proposals and creating packaged Big Data service offerings and roadmap.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years of overall experience in professional data engineering; Business Intelligence Expertise
- At least 3+ years of hands-on experience with Hadoop distributions (including real time/streaming data analysis);
- Strong leadership, critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Extensive experience serving as a Technical Customer Engineer in a cloud computing environment, or equivalent experience in a customer facing role (including working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team).
- Experience with developing Data Warehousing, batch or real-time event processing and ETL workflows solutions which could include architecture, implementing, tuning, schema design, and query optimization of scalable and distributed systems.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Translates Business requirements or pain points into Technical Requirements
- Deep Dive into technical solutions
- Drive technical discussions
- Define the industry best practices
- Lead the Architecture Review Board for reviewing and approving new software and hardware solutions
- Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools and methodologies.
· More than 5 years work experience in Business Development or Sales, with a proven passion and track record for solving complex and ambiguous problems to drive revenue.
· Bachelor’s degree, with strong academic record in Marketing, International Trade, Business Administration, or related fields
· Experience and understanding of Big Data Analytics, Research, Consumer Insight, or Market Intelligence is a plus.