- PhD in related fields including Environmental engineering, computer science, statistics
- At least one (1) year of experience in data science
- Must have experience in Time series data analysis
- Must have experience in machine learning techniques and algorithms, applied statistics modelling skills
- Proficient with data science tools – R, Python, Matlab, NumPy
- Extensive experience in reporting, data visualization, data mining, data integration and ad hoc analysis
- Strong TABLEAU, SQL, EXCEL and Business Objects expertise
- Experience with working with RDMS – Teradata, MySQL
- Experience in SQL tuning, writing complex queries
- Experience with data integration tools like Talend, Informatica or equivalent
- Experience with SAP preferred
• Excellent PhD/Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited university;
• Prior experience in big data analytics, business analysis, technology evaluations, socio-economic research and strategic planning;
• Qualified Singapore patent agent and familiarity with patent law and related work such as patent prosecution, patent litigation and patent licensing is a plus point
- 3-10 years’ experience in working with Big Data or data products as database engines.
- BS/MS in computer science from a reputed university.
- Expert in data structure, algorithm and passion for solving hard problems.
- Expert in coding in at least one language: Scala, Java or C++.
- Strong technical knowledge in current Big Data technologies including Hadoop, Spark, Hive etc.
- At least 12+ years of relevant application development experience in Analytics and Business Intelligence based on relational Data Warehouses
- Expert and hands-on experience working with Big Data technology stack.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Manage a team of 50 developers
Here Are The Kinds Of Skills We’re Looking For
- Graduate degrees preferred
- Extensive experience with common analysis tools – SQL, R, Python, Julia or similar. Demonstrable familiarity with programming concepts
- 2+ years experience in quantitative analytical roles
- Highly analytical and able to extract key insights from data then communicate them clearly and effectively to stakeholders
- A degree in a quantitative discipline preferred
- Fluent in R, SAS or Python
- Fluent in a wide variety of statistical analysis and machine learning techniques
- Fluent in APACHE SINGA, Tensorflow, Theano, or other deep learning frameworks favourable
- Client-facing experience favourable
- Good communication skills
- Able to deliver good work within tight deadlines
- At least University (Bachelor) Degree and/or equivalent knowledge in mathematics, statistics or computer science or related fields, such as physics, economics or operations research.
- Minimium of 2 years practical experience in data or statistical analysis, with proven records of good understanding of business problems and delivery of business insights.
- Understand appropriate statistical or machine learning techniques to use in different circumstances, can use tools such as R, Python and SQL for analytical purposes. Skills in Hadoop or Spark are a big plus.