Oracle today announced a series of new innovations that help marketing, sales, commerce, and customer service professionals meet the rapidly changing expectations of today’s empowered customers. The latest updates to the Oracle Customer Experience (CX) Cloud Suite support the connected digital enterprise by introducing new artificial intelligence based applications, data analytics solutions, and innovative search, voice, and video capabilities.
Despite an increasing focus on the customer, expectations continue to outpace the experiences many organizations can offer. As a result, according to Forrester’s Predictions 2018: A Year of Reckoning, 30 percent of companies will see further declines in CX performance in 2018, and those declines will translate into a net loss of a point of growth. Oracle CX Cloud Suite helps users navigate this increasing complexity and quickly and easily take advantage of the latest innovations to advance their careers and create epic experiences that deliver predictable and tangible business results.
“While the challenges we all face are a little different from department to department or company to company, the common theme for all customer experience professionals is how to lead change, not just react to it,” said Des Cahill, vice president and head CX Evangelist, Oracle. “We know that technology alone is not the answer to this tidal wave of change. Instead, we are focused on helping our customers remove barriers that prevent their employees from focusing on the customer and creating epic experiences. The latest innovations within Oracle CX Cloud Suite will empower marketing, sales, commerce, and customer service professionals to lead the changes and advance their careers.”
The latest innovations within Oracle CX Cloud Suite include updates to help marketing, sales commerce, and customer service professionals.
- New Powerful and Scalable Loyalty Platform: Empowers marketing professionals to engage and delight users with personalized loyalty programs spanning every phase of the customer lifecycle. For further details, see Oracle Loyalty announcement.
- New AI Marketing Orchestration Capabilities: Help increase open rates, conversions, and customer lifetime value by automatically identifying the best performing mix of send-time, channel, and messaging for individual customers.
- New Ad Optimization Capabilities: Allow consistent experiences across browsers and devices, as well as accurate tracking of customer behavior and KPIs across devices, by enabling cross-device testing and personalization for known customers.
- Enhanced Campaign Development: Streamlines campaigns development within Oracle Responsys by quickly and easily accessing the most up-to-date content stored within Oracle Content and Experience Cloud.
- New AI Sales Intelligence Capabilities: Streamline the sales process and optimize sales forecasting by mining historical data, including win/loss behaviors, to provide powerful insights that can be applied to both forecasting and current opportunities to prescribe the next best actions and next best offers.
- New AI Deal Management Capabilities: Allow sales teams to maximize margins through AI-powered pricing optimization and increase the probability of winning the deal by providing easy-to-understand graphical instructions at the critical decision-making moments throughout the sales process.
- New Complex Territory Quota Capabilities: Streamline operations for sales teams with overlay territory structure, as well as multiple business divisions with named accounts, and provide real-time insights into the seller’s quota and forecast progress.
- New Virtual Sales Assistant: Simplifies access to frequent CRM commands by supporting voice of text requests. In addition, the virtual assistant supports custom/extended objects and attributes and can push notifications about event reminders, due tasks, and surface “next best actions” insights about sales opportunities.
- New Campaign Effectiveness Dashboards: Bridge the gap between sales and marketing leaders by enabling marketing teams to go beyond account-based marketing to automate lead scoring and seamlessly execute regional marketing and event promotions.
- New AI-based Search Capabilities: Enable brands to anticipate consumer interests and personalize commerce search experiences to improve conversion, average order value, and revenue per visitor by leveraging data-driven search merchandising.
- New AI Customer Acquisition Capabilities: Connect intelligence from email and web campaigns with digital advertising channels to improve the time to acquire new customers from weeks to hours, increase conversion rates through more precise ad targeting, and optimize advertising spend.
- New ISV Partner Integrations: Allow technology partners to take advantage of SaaS and introduce standardized integrations that speed-up time to market and extend commerce platforms with innovations that drive digital growth. One of the newest Marketplace apps for Commerce is an integration with Mirakl, an industry leader in marketplaces that enables merchants to rapidly enhance their product assortments with complementary products and services.
Customer Service Innovations
- New Virtual Assistant: Augments knowledge management strategy with “single turn” FAQ interactions, enables service requests to be escalated to a live human agent while maintaining history and context, and provides powerful insights through an intuitive dashboard for analytics and monitoring.
- New Video Chat Capabilities: Deliver enterprise quality video interactions and streamline the integration of video into existing customer services channels by providing common platform assignment and management tools, as well as familiar agent toolsets.
- September 2018(30)
- August 2018(63)
- July 2018(74)
- June 2018(64)
- May 2018(65)
- April 2018(76)
- March 2018(82)
- February 2018(65)
- January 2018(80)
- December 2017(71)
- November 2017(72)
- October 2017(75)
- September 2017(65)
- August 2017(97)
- July 2017(111)
- June 2017(87)
- May 2017(105)
- April 2017(113)
- March 2017(108)
- February 2017(112)
- January 2017(109)
- December 2016(110)
- November 2016(121)
- October 2016(111)
- September 2016(123)
- August 2016(169)
- July 2016(142)
- June 2016(152)
- May 2016(118)
- April 2016(60)
- March 2016(86)
- February 2016(154)
- January 2016(3)
- December 2015(150)