- You will use multiple analytics tools to provide actionable insights in various areas of including web and social analytics, mobile, video, ecommerce and content
- You will help streamline and maximize the use of data analytics tools like Google Analytics, Flurry and Optimizely
- You will aid in creating dashboards and reports for web analytics using tools like Qlikview
- Must have work authorization to work in Singapore
- Excellent university degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or Statistics
- Possess 2 to 5 years’ experience in data mining, data analysis, model building, statistical modeling, predictive analytics and machine learning algorithms
- Experience with one or more the following platforms SAS, SPSS, Python, R, Hadoop or SQL
- Proven Java or C++ development skills a must
- Degree in business analytics/Statistics or its equivalent;
- 2-3 years analytical experience in financial services industry;
- Experience with any data mining software such as SAS/SPSS/Tableau;
- Experience in dashboard development using Qlikview;
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with business leaders to understand priorities, and the key decisions for which analytics support is required
- Developing models to generate actionable insights that help inform those business decisions
- Making clear, data-driven, and actionable, recommendations to the business on new initiatives and areas for potential improvement
- Presenting data and recommendations in a well-structured, clear, format
Skills & experience required
To ensure the success of the role, you should have the following:
• 8+ years of technology consulting experience
• Proven technical expertise in designing large/complex Big Data solutions around Hadoop/Spark/Cloudera
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Amdocs CBEs, the Sales Directors and the peers in the Customer Business Group, supporting the development of new business opportunities within specific territories/accounts within the Big Data Analytics domain.
- Participate in region Pre-sale activities and sales support for Amdocs’ BDA products and solutions, including responses to RFIs, RFPs and inquiries.
- Deliver on-site discovery / assessments with customers and partners. That includes understanding customer requirements, creating consulting proposals and creating packaged Big Data service offerings and roadmap.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years of overall experience in professional data engineering; Business Intelligence Expertise
- At least 3+ years of hands-on experience with Hadoop distributions (including real time/streaming data analysis);
- Strong leadership, critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Extensive experience serving as a Technical Customer Engineer in a cloud computing environment, or equivalent experience in a customer facing role (including working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team).
- Experience with developing Data Warehousing, batch or real-time event processing and ETL workflows solutions which could include architecture, implementing, tuning, schema design, and query optimization of scalable and distributed systems.