- Prepare accurate and timely consolidation of various reports for selected affiliates across Asia-Pacific and provide key performance indicators for quick and value added analysis
- Responsible for the budgeting process for selected affiliates from the planning stage to the preparation of final presentation material
Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
- Identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact insights across a variety of core business areas
- Design, plan and lead large analysis initiatives with internal teams as well as external vendors
- Lead and inspire a high-performance team of analysts with a view to achievement orientation and longer term career development
- Build scalable, effective tools/visualizations to help explore and explain data interactions
- Manage data quality and credibility to create trusted single-point-of-truth
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Create and maintain automated reporting templates, prepare ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Transform large, complex datasets into pragmatic, actionable insights.
- Work with issue/problem owners to understand their challenges and develop strategic big data solutions together with domain owner, data scientist and IT team.
- Manage Projects, provide visibility to management and team members on progress and escalation process to resolve barriers.
- Provide expert advice for big data issues, data source management, visualizer design, data flow management etc
- Degree in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, business or a related field
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in analytics and data mining domain with at least 1 year of experience of linking the models to 1 to 1 campaigns
- Have deep knowledge of working with tools/languages such as SAS,SPSS, SQL, R, Java etc (SQL is must)
- Have a proven track record of building successful analytical models (e.g. churn prediction, behavioral segmentation, viral marketing, next best offer etc.) Showcase expertise in building models end to end i.e. from preparing ABT to automating scoring to planning of campaigns to post campaign analysis to calculate ROI.
Ideal Candidates Should Have Below Skills And Experience.
- Experienced with Chef/Puppet/Ansible
- Experienced with AWS. (AWS cert will be highly valued.)
- Solid computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, etc.) and strong coding skills.
- Experience with high traffic system will be valued.
- At least 7 years of experience in Data Science/ Big Data Analytics / Data Engineering
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related fields
- Expertise in Mathematical Statistics, Advanced Statistical Modeling, Machine Learning Systems, etc.
- Hands on Big Data ETL processes, Data visualization, Data Exploring Algorithms